Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete helps with menopause symptoms and supports your well-being during menopause
- Helps with hot flushes, night sweats, restlessness and irritability1
- For maintaining normal bones and joints 2
- For maintaining normal hair, nails and skin 5
- Supports the hormonal balance 4
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue 3,4,6
1. Hop extract, 2. Bamboo extract, 3. Magnesium, 4. Vitamin B6, 5. Zinc, 6. Vitamin B12
Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete is an innovative, complete phyto synergy* formulation for menopausal women. A combination of two tablets, Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete contains plant extracts and a combination of vitamins and minerals that help you cope with menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, irritability and fatigue. It also give extra support for menopause related issues such as bone demineralization, joint pain, thinning hair and dry skin.
* Phyto synergy formulations are based on natural, hormone free ingredients. A phyto synergy formula is a specific combination of active plant substances, vitamins and minerals that interact to enhance each other’s efficacy, making them more effective together than if used separately. Phyto synergy formulas support bioavailability, which increases the absorption of nutrients.
What is the difference between Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete and Nutri-Gyn MenoBalance?
Both Nutri-Gyn MenoBalance and Nuti-Gyn MenoComplete help alleviate hot flushes, night sweats and irritability . Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete contains additional ingredients that also help maintain normal bones and joints during menopause.
Nutri-Gyn MenoComplete is intended for continuous use during menopause.
Take 2 tablets every day, 1 green and 1 white tablet, before breakfast for at least 6 weeks.
How do I know I’m in the menopause?
Currently there is no specific, medical test that can confirm whether or not you are in menopause. Medical professionals define the menopause as twelve months without a menstrual bleed, in the absence of other symptoms and conditions.
What are other common symptoms?
Hot flushes or flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, disturbed sleep and vaginal dryness are all common symptoms of menopause.
Note: if you leave a review it will be anonymously.
Other customers about this product
Submit your review