Nutri-Gyn expert care during menstruation
Although it is a natural process, 75-85% of women experience unpleasant physical or psychological symptoms before or during their menstruation.1,2 Hormonal fluctuations can cause numerous discomforts such as abdominal pain, cramps, back pain, constipation, breast tenderness, headache, mood swings, irritability, weight gain, fatigue and tiredness related to blood loss.3,4,5 These are all common complaints, but can have a serious impact on your daily life. That’s why we developed two expert products to support you during your menstrual cycle: Nutri-Gyn MenstruCalm and Nutri-Gyn MenstruComfort.
Helps with physical discomforts during menstruation1
Nutri-Gyn MenstruCalmHelps to alleviate premenstrual symptoms1
Helps with mood swings2
1. Yonkers, K. A., O’Brien, P. M. S. & Eriksson, E. Premenstrual syndrome. Lancet (London, England) 371, 1200–10 (2008).
2. Naeimi, N. The Prevalence and Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome under Examination. J. Biosci. Med. 3, 1–8 (2015).
3. Menstruation, menopause, and mental health | womenshealth.gov. at https://www.womenshealth.gov/mental-health/menstruation-menopause/
4. A, D.-M., K, S., A, D. & Sattar, K. Epidemiology of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)-A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Study. J. Clin. Diagn. Res. 8, 106–9 (2014).
5. Dysmenorroe- Farmacotherapeutische richtlijn. at http://download.nhg.org/FTP_NHG/standaarden/FTR/Dysmenorroe_text.html